Cameron and Company

Call 01684 891 768

chartered financial planner
cameron and company

What We Do

We provide unbiased, independent financial advice on a range of areas including retirement and pension planning, savings and investments, inheritance tax planning, life assurances and long term care funding.

We provide services in a variety of ways.

Sometimes an ongoing service is not required, although of course we would always be happy to speak to you again in the future.

Most of our clients work with us on an ongoing basis. We like it this way. This lets us help clients with longer term financial planning and where we feel we can make a real difference to people's financial future.

We might be managing a pension fund or an investment, in which case would provide regular valuations, investment advice and review meetings.

We look forward to meeting with our ongoing service clients at least annually where we can discuss your changing requirements, ensuring that the financial plans we have put in place for you are still doing what we need them to.

At the time of writing (January 2016) we look after just over 150 ongoing clients who we provide a full, bespoke and ongoing financial planning services.

Many of our ongoing service clients are longstanding clients of many years.

What protection do I have?

We will always endeavour to ensure the products recommended are suitable for you.  When we are advising you on regulated products (including investments, insurance and some forms of mortgages) you have the protection of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).

If you are unhappy about the advice or service you have received you should firstly contact the firm that provided the advice or service. This gives us the chance to put things right and/or to provide our own version of events. Should you remain dissatisfied you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the FOS who will investigate the complaint independently and make a ruling. The FOS work with clients and financial advisers to resolve a complaint, and when they do have to make a ruling it is binding upon the firm. Full details of how to contact the FOS together with information about how to complain are available from their website - or by telephoning 0800 023 4 567.

If you try to submit a complaint to the firm and the firm is dissolved, or unable to meet its obligations, you may have recourse to the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme). This service is funded by levies on firms that are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to protect customers where firms have closed or gone into liquidation.

Financial News

Get In Touch

3 Nimrod House,
Sandys Road, Malvern,
WR14 1JJ

Tel: 01684 891 768
Fax: 01684 450 023

Our Digital Magazine

To download our financial magazine packed full of informative financial news, simply register your name and email address.